Juvenon, Inc. is committed to providing the highest quality products. We take great pride in every step of our manufacturing process. Our products are made in the U.S.A, in a high-tech manufacturing plant licensed by the federal government. Of course, Juvenon products are dietary supplements, not drugs, but these licenses are indicative of the strict quality requirements that prevail in the plant. Our plant is fully licensed with the following pharmacy boards, agencies and administrations as a supplement manufacturer:
- NSF Certification (National Science Foundation)
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency)
- NPA (Natural Products Association)
- AHPA (American Herbal Products Association)
- PLMA (Private Label Manufacturers Association)
- cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) GMPs are guidelines that assure the product produced has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that it is represented to possess.
The raw materials used in Juvenon products are received with Certificates of Analysis that certify their composition. The raw materials, as well as the packaging materials, are subjected to rigorous quality testing before they are accepted into the plant. Throughout the manufacturing process, written Standard Operating Procedures govern every step.
Juvenon, Inc. voluntarily submits its products to independent third-party testing for quality assurance. Finished products are tested for potency by independent third-party laboratories to ensure that each supplement contains exactly what is stated on the label. Expiration dates, established in accordance with the stability testing results, are stamped on the bottom of each bottle. Our commitment to quality ensures you will receive a high quality Juvenon product, each and every time.