Chronic pain has become a nationwide problem. In fact, it’s a global crisis. According to the American Academy of Pain Medicine, about 1.5 billion people all over the world deal with chronic pain. It’s the most common cause of long-term disability in the United States and it affects about 100 million Americans.
There are lots of causes for it. They range from arthritis to nerve damage. Doctors most often recommend treating the underlying causes of the pain instead of the pain itself. In some cases, that doesn’t work.
What causes chronic pain?
Those who suffer with all types of arthritis will experience chronic pain. With arthritis, inflammation of the joints is common. As the joints become inflamed, swelling and stiffness set in. There are numerous treatments for this pain and each individual may get some relief from one or more of the treatments.
There are numerous illnesses that may be the culprit. Migraine sufferers often report pain around their eyes, neck and shoulders. Regardless of the cause, there are some ways to treat chronic pain that may help.
7 Changes To Treat Chronic Pain
- Epsom Salts Bath: If possible, fill the tub with warm water, add Epsom salts, then ease into the water and relax. Try to stay there for at least ten minutes. Be careful when getting out of the tub. With stiff joints, your legs may have trouble bending and kneeling as you need them to.
- Over the counter meds: Some of these may work better for you than others and it may take a bit of experimentation to find out which works best. If taking other prescription medications, it’s best to consult your physician. Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen and Naproxen sodium are the three most commonly used OTC meds for chronic pain.
- Physical therapy: working with a physical therapist, you will learn how to safely bend, stretch and move the affected areas of your body. Begin slowly and don’t overdo it.
- Bending & stretching: There are numerous stretches that can alleviate pain in the joints, the low back, neck and shoulders. Start slowly and try various techniques to find the ones that work best for you.
- Walking & other activities: Sometimes our joints and our whole body can get stiff simply from not using them enough. The human body was created to bend, stretch and move in dozens of directions. Get outside more. Go for a walk. Get involved in activities that force you to move around.
- See your doctor: If there’s no apparent reason for chronic pain, then see your doctor. There are certain illnesses like interstitial cystitis, fibromyalgia, endometriosis and inflammatory bowel disease that are marked by chronic and often severe pain. For illnesses like this, there are specific cures that can help. Don’t just put up with pain! Go get some professional help with it.
- Ask for help: Many of those who suffer with chronic pain can no longer manage all the aspects of their lives. For instance, they may not be able to clean their home anymore. They may not be able to get out and buy groceries or run errands. Ask for help! Don’t be embarrassed about letting friends and family members know that you need help with daily tasks. This will allow someone to do a good deed and it will help you feel more in control of your life. Humans have a deep-seated need to help one another.
NuvoFlex is a clinically-proven superfood that works to relieve stiff, sore joints by almost 70%, according to the Journal of Aging Research and Clinical Practice. It works by repairing an invisible superfood deficiency. In addition, it helps revive and preserve cartilage to close up joint space and it helps activate stem cells so your joints feel like new.
What are Superfoods?
The Nuvoflex formula contains a miraculous combination of super foods that deliver pain relief in a natural way. There are no harmful drugs with dangerous side effects. It has FruiteX-B® which has the unique ability to get inside your cells to promote key functions of healthy, pain free joints. Some patients recorded 23 percent pain relief within just 7days. At 30 days, they saw a 49 percent decrease in pain. And the beauty of this solution is that it’s all natural and good for you.
FruiteX-B®contains foods like dates, raisin, Brazil nuts and apricots. You’ll feel better in no time and you’ll know that you are finally getting the nutritious foods your body craves for excellent health.