Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Updated: April 14, 2020
This website is owned and operated by Juvenon, LLC (“Juvenon,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). This Privacy Notice describes what information we collect, how we collect information, the steps we take to protect your information, and what we do with the information that we collect on our website www.juvenon.com and all of its subdomains (“Website”). We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time, and the changes are effective upon posting. Please review our Privacy Notice regularly. If you do not agree to the changes, please discontinue your use of the Website.
If you are a resident of California, please refer to our California Privacy Notice for further information about California specific practices for the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 [CCPA].
If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website, please feel free to contact us and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law, for example, through telephone support.
Information We Collect
When using our Website, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself. We collect this information when you contact us through our Website, create an account, place orders, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Billing information such as payment card number and billing address
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, and password
- Preference information such as order history, and marketing preferences
- Account information including shipping address, delivery instructions, contact names
- Information associated with your inquires to us such as email/fax/postal correspondence, chat box discussions
- Information associated with your web transactions with us, our affiliates, or others such as screen shots, audit logs
- Information associated with your transactions with non-affiliated third-parties such as communications with Wellness Specialists, test results, dietary needs
- Recruitment related data such as your curriculum vitae, your education and employment history, details of professional memberships and other information relevant to potential recruitment to Juvenon
- Data that you may provide to us in the course of registering for and attending programs, events or meetings, including access and dietary requirements
- Any other personal data relating to you that you may provide
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information via the Website, such as Website usage activity and preferences, also known as profile or demographic data, the type of browser used by a visitor, the web page from which you came, and the operating system running the user’s connections to the service. This data is not linked to you. This helps us make the Website as useful as possible.
The Website uses small files called “cookies,” which are pieces of information that your browser receives from websites and stores on your computer’s hard drive.
How We Use Your Information
The information we receive allows us to tailor our product offers and improve your shopping and browsing experience. It also enables us to process your purchases, confirm your orders, customize the content and layout of our pages, notify you about updates to our Website and products, and provide you with marketing information.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To create and maintain your account
- To process and fulfill your orders, including to send you emails to confirm your order status, and to provide other related communications
- To respond to your inquiries
- To provide products and services you request, including to provide publications to which you subscribe
- To operate, personalize, and improve the Website, including for analytical purposes
- To send promotions and marketing materials that may be of interest to you
- For advertising purposes
- To share with non-affiliated third parties, such as information resellers like Datalogix (Oracle)
- For our other business purposes, such as research, payment processing, and operational purposes
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Website
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected
How We Share Data
We may enter into relationships with different categories of third parties such as third-party service providers with affiliates, joint marketing partners, advertisers, or other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. In order to do so, we may share information like your name and postal address so you can receive the materials. We won’t disclose other information, such as your credit card account number, telephone number or email address. We just want you to continue to stay healthy and live better!
Digital Advertising & Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad-serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on our behalf and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this Website and elsewhere over time. You may visit www.aboutads.info to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt-out of this form of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) self-regulatory program. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
Juvenon uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Website and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Website, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Third-Party Links & Tools
All Juvenon correspondences offer recipients a link to opt out of future mailings. You may also choose to block all Juvenon emails, as well as postal mailings, by calling our Customer Service department at +1 800.588.3666. However, if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchase or account, as well as promotional information contained in packages of products you order from us.
For choices with respect to third party interest-based advertising activities, please see the “Digital Advertising & Analytics” section above.